In Episode 50 Ben talks with Kaelynn Partlow. Kaelynn is a Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT) at the Project Hope Foundation in South Carolina. Kaelynn shares her journey in the field of applied behavior analysis including the barriers she has overcome and those she still faces.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): https://cbiconsultants.com/shop
- BACB: 1.0 Learning
- IBAO: 1.0 Learning
- QABA: 1.0 General
- Kaelynn Partlow
- Ryan Bailey Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXdmrX-VKOw
- Love On The Spectrum US: https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/81338328
- Autistic Supportive College SUNY-Empire: https://www.esc.edu/autism-research-education-services-center
The Behaviour Speak Podcast Episodes Referenced:
- Episode 36: https://www.behaviourspeak.com/e/episode-36-saving-cats-and-dogs-from-euthanasia-using-behaviour-analysis-with-dr-jennifer-fritz-phd-bcba-d-and-dr-steven-payne-phd-bcba-d
- Episode 45: https://www.behaviourspeak.com/e/episode-45-advocating-for-systemic-change-with-tiffany-hammond-of-fidgets-fries
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.